This year so many people are skipping Thanksgiving in their mind and going straight to Christmas.
Hey, whatever floats your boat, I don't have a problem with people choosing to hop over the holiday.
But I bet you they still eating all of those delicious Thanksgiving foods though lol.
As for me, I have to take this opportunity to thank God for all the amazing, mind-blowing, and expectation-exceeding things He has done for me.
God has been far too good to me for me to skip any opportunity to give thanks for all He has done. Can I get an amen?
I could go on and on about God's goodness in 2019, but I will limit my written list to the five things for which I am most thankful.
- I am grateful for having a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- I am grateful for the love and support of my squad, Brittany, Benjamin, and Luke.
- I am grateful to God for living to see my 30th Birthday.
- I am grateful to be used by God to shepherd His people and to call others into His care.
- I am grateful to God for what He has deposited in me, and I am praying that I am a good steward of His investment in me.
I know I am not the only grateful one, I'd love to hear what you are thankful for.